Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Show -N- Tell

  This is Sara's Floppy Sun Hat. She made her's a little larger by starting with 8 puff stitches instead of 6 and adjusting the pattern as necessary. I know some people were saying that the hat was coming out too small so, here's proof that starting with more puff stitches can work well to make it a bigger size. Also, if you still feel like you're making baby hats, make sure that starting in round 5, you are adding an extra chain between the puff stitches. It will feel like you are chaining 2. Thank you for the picture, Sara! It looks great!

Sara's Floppy

 I love seeing finished products from my patterns. If you want to be featured on my blog with your finished items, just shoot me an email. If you don't want to be featured but still want to send me pics, that's great too! Just let me know in the email if you want me to post your pics or not.

daperfectmix@gmail.com

No comments: