Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back to the Grind

  After two weeks of vacation, it's back to the hustle and bustle of everyday life, back to metro area traffic, and back to work. I still haven't really gotten back into the swing of things. It's my second day back to work and I'm ready for another vacation. I need to go back to looking forward to the weekends.

  On our long drive down to Florida, I did manage to make a few things. I only brought four different color yarns, so they are all the same colors. I chose these colors because the first project that I wanted to make was this tam for the 4th of July. I'm not sure if I like the drawstring, I think a solid color might look better. Or maybe I should just use elastic instead.

  
  I really like how this bag came out. If made with nylon or twine, it would be a perfect beach bag. I actually managed to write down the pattern for this one so look out for that soon.





No comments: