Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hanging Plant Holder

  I had this stand for hanging plants for a while. I didn't like the look of the plastic hangers and hooks, plus they break easily. I found a pattern on Ravelry.com and adjusted it for what I was working with. Click for the free pattern.

  I used this Natural Jute from Hobby Lobby and a size N crochet hook. I only had one skein so I was only able to complete one and some of another one. I need to make two more to fill my stand. Sounds like a trip to Hobby Lobby is in my near future. 



Now what kind of plants should i put in them?

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing the link. The succulent plant, strings of pearls would look pretty in this planter.

daperfectmix said...

OOh, that sounds interesting! I'm going to look that up. I'm not very savvy when it comes to plants so I need to do some research. Thanks for the suggestion!