Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lacy Shirt

  This was a really quick work up. I found the pattern on Ravelry. You can find it on Lion Brand's website, it's called Crochet Bronze Beauty Top. The original pattern has long sleeves, but I think I will keep it just like this. I want to make one in another multicolored yarn with the sleeves.

  This pattern didn't give me any problems, I just followed along and everything fell into the right places. It starts off with a foundation single crochet which they call a base ch/sc. The wording through me off a little, but once I realized it was just a foundation sc, it was fine. If you don't know that stitch, they have an explanation in the pattern stitches section to tell you exactly how to do it. Piece of cake! Let me know if you try this pattern.



1 comment:

Connie said...

This is beautiful . . . you are so talented.
Great color, too.

Have a bright and lovely day,
Your blogging sister, Connie :)