Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hilltop Playground Fundraiser

 My first time selling in public was a great learning experience. There are quite a few things I still need to work on. Overall, I need to be a better sales person. I need to get over my shyness and just do it! I also need to display some of my work on myself! Duh!!! Well, I think my biggest fear about this was not selling anything at all. That didn't happen so I'm very grateful for that. I also had lots of compliments. I probably should have handed out my card more too. Next time will be better, I hope. I didn't get too many photos, but here are a few from the day.


This is my jewelry table:

 

Here is the hat table:


Here I am taking a break with my mother.

While getting ready to pack it all up, a few people took a last look.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

lovestitch said...

Wow! You did lots of crocheted things and that's a good time to sell them! Your tables are so lovely, really handmade! Hope your business develops as much as you want!

Beansieleigh said...

Love all your work!.. And don't worry about being shy at the tables. When I go to a craft fair, I think the work always speaks for itself! Set up and display run a close second!.. Looking forward to visiting again. I crochet too, and I'm now a follower! Nice to meet you! ~tina

Mindy said...

Congratulations! Great job!