Monday, July 19, 2010

Crochet Hooks on an Airplane?

Aluminum crochet hooksImage via Wikipedia
 My husband and I are finally going on a honeymoon. I'm very excited!
 Has anyone gotten on an airplane with crochet hooks lately? I am going to attempt it this weekend. I looked on the TSA website and it says knitting needles are allowed, so I'm assuming that would include crochet hooks as well. It is a long way to Hawaii so I was thinking I could whip some stuff up instead of sleeping the time away. I won't be able to cut anything though.. Hmm.. I wonder if it makes a difference if the hooks are plastic or metal. I was thinking of getting some plastic ones just in case. I can't wait to see all the Hawaiian arts and crafts.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo....were you allowed to take your crochet hooks on the plane? Getting ready for vaca and have wondered. :)

daperfectmix said...

Yes I was!