Thursday, June 21, 2012

33


   I read an article that said that age 33 is the happiest age of people's lives. According to a survey that was done, over 70% of people over 40 chose that age as their happiest.  Well today marks the first day of my happiest year. We shall see. I did enjoy my cookies and cream, ice cream cake (in the pic) with my family after dinner this evening. Do I need to set goals and plan, or just go with the flow? I'm a "go with the flow" kind of girl. The article ends with a quote from a psychologist named Donna Dawson who says, "The age of 33 is enough time to have shaken off childhood naivete and the wild scheming of teen-aged years without losing the energy and enthusiasm of youth."  It sounds like a good age. I'll make the most of it. At what age would you say you were the happiest? 


   By the way, happy birthday to all the Geminis out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice of you to join the club! :) Let's see...I've been 33 all of 4 months now and I've got to say, it is quite nice! Happy Birthday to a great friend!