Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gifted Beanies

 Before Christmas, my husband volunteered me to make some of his gifts. How convenient, right? I didn't mind though. He wanted six beanies made. Four with their favorite NFL team colors and two customized beanies. The teams are Ravens, Dolphins, Steelers, and Cowboys. For the custom beanies, one is red white and  blue with an eagle iron on applique and the other has a Harley Davidson iron on. I didn't get pics of all of them right after I made them, but they got together and took a pic for me. The Steelers fan is missing. My husband is sporting a plain navy blue beanie on the right. Thanks for the pic, guys! You look great!


I did happen to get one closeup pic of the Harley beanie. I think it turned out better than I thought it would. I hear he likes it a lot too!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow! Great work! The guys look very pleased. :)

Mimi said...

How cute they are and the different beanie designs...good job!