Happy New Year! Time is just flying by. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is well rested. I could use a little more rest, but the show must go on.
I was surprised to see in my comments that I had been nominated a Stylish Blogger Award! Can you believe it?!! Thank you so much Mindy! I'm so happy to accept! Mindy has a blog called In The Loop, where she showcases her beautiful crochet projects and shares herself with the world. Be sure to stop by her blog and leave a comment.
Now I must tell you 7 things about me and pass on the award to 15 other stylish blogs. Hmm, let's see...
1. I'm half Filipino, and Puerto Rican and been to both islands.
2. I was in the Army for almost 8 years. (missing all my old buddies)
3. I met my husband 12 years ago, training in the military and I didn't like him much.
4. I love to sing.
5. I played the trombone and xylophone in the marching band and piano in the jazz band in high school. (I was the coolest band geek, really ;)
6. I went to a Catholic school and wore a uniform.
7. My Jr and Sr year of HS, I worked at Chocolate World in Hershey, PA, and had a sweet discount (literally).
If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask! I pass this award to the following stylish blogs! These fabulous blogs are just a few of my favorites. Be sure to check them out too.
2. Centsational Girl
3. Arm Candy For You
4. Crafty Gemini
5. Crochet and Other Stuff
6. Pittypat Paperie
7. Futuregirl Craft Blog
8. Moon's Creations
9. Stitch of Love
10. Handmade by Lilacanglia
11. Double Equis
12. Where Did U Get That
13. Fireflies and Jellybeans
14. craft eNVy
15. Craftaholics Anonymous
For the nominees, accept your award by linking back to my blog, writing up 7 things about yourself, nominate 15 others, and let your nominees know about the award. Congrats, and have fun!