Thursday, February 25, 2010

Logo Help!

 I have decided to try to open an online store to sell my items. Even though I have nothing ready to be sold right now, I have started a web page that pretty much has nothing on it. It is called PerfectMix Creations. I'm still in the planning process of it all.
 Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I was thinking about the packaging and how I could make it personal and unique when a customer opens something from my shop. I want to have some kind of design that people can associate with my items or my store. I also want to include some kind of business card in the packages. So with all that being said, I need a logo. Can anyone give me any suggestions? Maybe I'll sketch some designs and have a poll. Well, if you have any suggestions, just leave a comment below!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Thanks for the comment!
You nailed the stalker thing right on the head. I'm scared of coming across as annoyingly persistent when I want to get to know someone!

Good luck with your logo and stuff!