Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Show & Tell Headwarmers

   I've been so behind on my Show & Tell posts. I guess since the government is shutdown I have a little more time for my hobbies.  Sara sent me some pictures of her beautiful crochet head warmers and scarf. She used my free pattern that you can find here. She also had some tips for women with bangs who don't want a wide head warmer. She said "if others ask about narrowing the headband, you can narrow it to 10 dc's wide, and it'll still cover your ears." Great tip!

   The first one is made from two strands of a sport weight wool.


  This warmer and scarf was made from a teal green, Paton's Promise, which is a fuzzy sport weight yarn.



   They look so cozy! Thank you, Sara, for sending the pics. It took forever to post, but I finally got to it.

I love seeing finished products from my patterns. If you want to be featured on my blog with your finished items, just shoot me an email. If you don't want to be featured but are still willing to share your pics, that's great too! Just let me know in the email if you want me to post your pics or not. 

No comments: