The first pattern is a Halter Top that came from the book, Contemporary Crochet: 37 European Designs, by Sys Fredens. It's found on page 48 and works up pretty fast. I used worsted weight cotton yarn. The only changes I made was that I made the bust area a little smaller and made the top longer. It came out nice. I think I will put a lining in the bust part so I wouldn't have to wear something under it. It's not too lacy but I wouldn't want to show anything extra, if you know what I mean.
The second top doesn't have a pattern. Well, I did use a specific stitch, but I winged it for the actual shape and construction of the shirt. Originally, I was just going to make two rectangles and attach them together, minus the neck and armholes. As I was working on the front, I decided to make the neckline more of a neckline. I did that by continuing my stitch pattern on the sides that go up the shoulder, and single crocheting in the middle. The backside is just a rectangle. The stitch that I used is from the book Crochet! Techniques, Stitches, Patterns, by Marie-Noëlle Bayard. The stitch is called Closed Garlands and it's found on page 127. I think this was a good stitch for this shirt. I really like the look of this stitch.