Thursday, October 11, 2012

Show & Tell

  Debi send me a picture of her Green Bay Headband made from my Easy Headwarmer pattern. It looks awesome! It's a Christmas gift that I'm sure will be loved. Thanks for sending the picture, Debi!



 I love seeing finished products from my patterns. If you want to be featured on my blog with your finished items, just shoot me an email. If you don't want to be featured but still want to send me pics, that's great too! Just let me know in the email if you want me to post your pics or not. 

daperfectmix@gmail.com

3 comments:

Deborah Ann said...

Thanks! I had a blast making it and the pattern was so easy to follow! I've made 3 hats from your Quick easy winter beanies too. Love your work and thanks again! Debi

daperfectmix said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you like the patterns! Thanks for emailing!

Unknown said...

Please, please, please can I have the patten for the Packers logo?!