Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Embedded Pattern

  I got a comment with a request to have a printable form of my Floppy Sun Hat pattern so that all the comments won't waste so much paper. I wasn't sure how to incorporate a pdf file on blogger, but with the help of Google, I figured it out. I went to scribd.com. I was a little surprised that they already had my information and that I had followers already. Apparently, they are linked to my Facebook account. I uploaded my file to the site and then got a code that I can input as html to embed the file into blogger. You should now be able to print the pdf below. You may have to click the link to read it on Scribd then download it from there. Hey, I'm still learning this stuff.

Thanks for the challenge Patsy, and I can't wait to see your creations!


Floppy

No comments: