Ashlee from the blog of ashLeenikoL has tagged me in this challenge.
So it goes like this...
- You must post the rules
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
- Create 11 questions to ask the people you will tag
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post
- Let them know you have tagged them (i'm bad at that part)
- Have you ever been to Kentucky? Yes! I was stationed at Ft Campbell which is on the border of Kentucky and Tennessee.
- Are you chasing your dreams? I guess not. I wanted to be a singer when I was a kid.
- What is your most hated chore? Hmm.. It's between washing dishes and folding clothes.
- What's your favorite song? I can't choose just one, but if I had to it would be Whitney's classic "The Greatest Love of All".
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? That's a tough one. I would like to learn how to surf.
- Do you get mistaken for a celebrity? If so, who? Ha, once I was visiting my cousin in FL and we were at the mall, these girls thought I was Alicia Keys, so my cousin walks by me and says (loud enough) "C'mon Alicia!" (my hair was done in cornrows.)
- Do you visit PerezHilton.com? I can say I've never been on that site.
- What was the last book you read? The last one was called "Songs of Deliverance" by Marilynn Griffith it's the sequel to "Rhythms of Grace." Now I'm reading "Hunger Games"!
- Were you named after anyone? I don't think so.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? It depends on what shoes I'm wearing.
- Where's Waldo? He is probably lost in a book somewhere.
- Where was the best vacation you've ever had?
- What was the last movie you saw in a movie theater?
- Have you ever been to DC?
- What is your favorite ice cream?
- Would you rather shop online or in a store?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you like to go?
- Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- How often do you blog?
- Do you have an online store?
- Would you rather sweep or vacuum?
- Beautiful Dee's
- Jocelin Gets Creative
- Dingus Designs
- Warm 'n Fuzzies
- new day, new ideas
- Five in Training For HIM
- A Lil This, A Lil That
- It's A Handmade World
Thanks, Ashlee, great questions! I hope my taggees will play along as well.