Hmm... Lets see what don't you know about me? Well, you already know that I'm an addicted to crochet. Maybe you don't know....
- I love peanut butter! (Especiallly Hershey's Reese's. I used to work in Chocolate World in Hershey, PA)
- Music is a necessity in my life. (I love singing and played several instruments in high school)
- I have fired a semi-automatic weapon.. and liked it! (I was in the Army for 8 years)
- I like going swimming, but I'm not a good swimmer. (I almost drowned as a child which caused my mom to get me swimming lessons. I love the beach but, I'm a little scared of the ocean... is that weird?)
- I am shy and very quiet in person (unless I've known you for a while or I've been drinking. I'd rather email than talk. I've gotten better and not as shy as I used to be. I actually looked up the term for fear of people and it's Anthropophobia... I know, useless knowledge..)
I will be passing the Sunshine Award to the lovely bloggers below. Be sure to check out their blogs and don't forget to stop by Stitch of Love too!
- In the Loop
- Seven Alive
- Me Like Stuff
- Fabulously Flawed Crochet Creations
- Handmade by Lilacanglia
- Just Be
- My Life...Crocheting & All
- Double Equis