Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stash Bash


 So far so good on the daily posting! Today's topic asks "How do you keep your yarn wrangling organized?" Well.. I don't know if you'd call it organized, but it actually looks better than it did last week. Last Saturday I made an effort to clean up my craft room. It still needs work but looks better than the mess I had before. I won't show the whole room, (because I'm not completely satisfied with it yet) but I'll show my yarn stash.

My stash is actually all over the house. My husband moved some of it to a little area under the basement stairs. Now I have to move everything to get to it.. Great... Thanks, dear. So I don't have a pic of that, (it's dark under there) but it consisted of two fairly large plastic containers. My father actually got that yarn for me from an auction. I love free and cheap goodies. I will rescue that yarn soon! The rest of my stash is in the guestroom in a cabinet. The drawers underneath is where I keep my crochet books and extra hooks that I'm not using at the moment. I even have some knitting needles in there. One day they will get some use.

No comments: