Friday, December 17, 2010

One week left until Christmas!

Only one more week left to Christmas! I've been busy trying to get ready, and I still have some shopping to do. I got a few handmade gifts done. Here's what I've done.

A hat and scarf set made with super bulky Hometown USA Lion Brand Yarn in Billings Chocolate. I used the galaxy stitch to make the scarf.


Here is another scarf I made with Red Heart acrylic yarn in violet and lavender. I used the  Mile a Minute Scarf pattern by Mary Jane Protus.



Here is a handmade, custom Yankee's Beanie requested by a friend.


I also made some jewelry. I used silver beads and  Beyond Beautiful crackle lime and metallic green beads.



Are you ready for Christmas?  I hope everyone has a happy, merry Christmas!
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

Mindy said...

These are great gifts! The galaxy stitch is really fascinating--I might have to try it sometime!

Beautiful work, as always. ;-)

Dee said...

Love the scarves. The Mile a Minute has great color and texture. Lucky gift receivers!

lovestitch said...

These gifts are just great! I love your galaxy stitch scarf so much, it looks really warm! Seems you are an expert in making bead jewelry, they all are so beautiful!
Thank you very much for your lovely words, I would like to wish you and yours a Happy New Year and all the best for the 2011 ahead!!!
Hugs, xxx

Mindy said...

I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award! Pop over to my blog to accept and pass it along! =D

daperfectmix said...

Thanks Mindy! Wow, what an honor!