Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beaded Earrings

 I made some new earrings with small glass beads. They are simple but elegant. I want to get more colors and eventually get more elaborate with the beading and styles. I'm still an amateur, you know. Click the pictures for a better view.




 I also made something to put my earrings on to display and sell. Well, not so much for display, I'm still trying to figure that one out. This is just a card/backing so the customer will have my info.




 I've also been working on a new crochet pattern for my Floppy Sun Hat. Someone liked it so much that they want to make it! I only wish I had taken some notes when I made it the first time. It's coming along though, so that will be coming up soon.

2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

These are beautiful,
Hugs
Angie

Terrell said...

Love these earrings!! So creative! I'm happy to be your newest follower and would love to have you as a friend at FFD! I'm having a link party/giveaway each Friday and would like to invite you to link up! Hope to see you there!
~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~